Monday, June 10, 2013

Final Tutorial Assignment

Creating a Translucent effect in text using Adobe After Effects


 

This is my DDsgn 220 final assignment on watching a tutorial of our choice and creating something.
In this assigment I chose the tutorial from Video Copilot on creating translucent text in adobe after effects. In this assignment I worked on two softwares:
1: Adobe After Effects- In which I created the text and gave all the effects.
2: Adobe Premiere Pro: In which I gave the music to the video and exported it into proper format.
This was the most interesting assignment of the quarter as I was given the freedom to choose my own assignment and this assignment not just taught me something new in the software(which was the literal goal of the assignemnt) but it also gave me the encouragement to learn more of design from the tutorials available on web.
I hope you like my video. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment